Aller au contenu

[Vienne] [Adoption] Portée Artem (Arti) x père inconnu : 1 ratons à adopter

SandraDF

Messages recommandés

1 petits nés le 02/02/2021.

femelles et 1 mâles sont encore à adopter.

Le père

Nom du père : père inconnu

Fiche LORD :

Description :

Date de naissance :

Poids à la saillie (g) :  

Provenance :

Compléments sur l'origine et la généalogie :

Autres informations sur le père :

La mère

Nom de la mère : Artem (Arti)

Fiche LORD :

Description : Tres bien

Date de naissance : 03/12/2020

Poids à la saillie (g) :

Provenance : Animalerie

Compléments sur l'origine et la généalogie : 

Autres informations sur la mère :

L'adoption

Adoptions possibles à partir du : 10/09/2021

Participation demandée : gratuitement

Département pour une adoption en mains propres : Vienne

Covoiturages acceptés : No

Autres conditions d'adoptions : Je donne avec le rat une cage, de la nourriture, des jouets, un porteur, tout est gratuit

Informations complémentaires

Good afternoon everybody. My name is Sandra, I am a foreigner and I do not speak French well. I have a very beautiful rat at home, a boy, his name is Artie, he is 8 months old. Rat Atri bought from a pet store (Gamm Vert). Rat Bought for my daughter, but she went to 6th grade college and wakes up everyday at 5:30 am and comes back at 7:30 pm (college is a long way from my home). no time for Artie the rat. I don't understand who to give it to, where to bring it, I asked people - nobody needs a rat, give advice, please! I give Artie a cage, food, toys, a baby carrier - it's all free, I'm ready to take it to someone myself - just can't find anyone! I live in the Vienne region (Poitiers, 

Contact me if anyone needs a rat or you know how to find a place in France where you can organize a rat. thank you in advance to all

https://postimg.cc/gallery/23MYH8Dspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Hi Sandra, welcome to the forum.

Artie is a very cute rat :blush:

It is a good idea you had to come here for advises. Indeed, Arti needs a ratty friend and a human with the time to take care of him. It is best to replace your pet. 

You have several options for this :

1) contact an association that can handle rehoming your rat. I don't know any near Poitiers, maybe you can try contact Au Bazar des Nacs  http://www.aubazardesnac.com/ (Maybe someone else here will point another association)

2) subscribe to Facebook groups and propose your rat. Be aware that you risk to receive critics about the cage, and about the fact that Artie is alone. The advantage of this method is that it can go very quickly to find someone, even eventually a lift for Artie to go to his new home. Try "Adopte un Rat!"

3) you already did it here : post an offer on the forum and hope someone close to you can take Artie.

Ideally, you are looking for someone that already has males, or sterilized females. Maybe you can also weight Artie, to give an idea of its size and health.

Good luck :)

• Merci 1