Aller au contenu

Mes femelles

Elian

Messages recommandés

Since I have around 30 rats at the moment I figured it's better I split them up and not post all rats at once. :upside: So first: my girls!

The eldest: Castor's Freya, Russian blue agouti berkshire, born May 30th, 2016, mother of Hedwig en Hrefna

Freya2.jpg

Castor's GLaDOS, Russian dove hooded, born September 14th, 2016

GLaDOS3.jpg

Castor's Geronimo, Russian dove agouti berkshire, born September 14th, 2016, mother of Ilah and Iorek

Geronimo2.jpg

Castor's Hedwig, British blue, born February 8th, 2017, mother of Jorunn and Jaina

Hedwig2.jpg

Castor's Hrefna, black mitted, born February 8th, 2017, mother of Ikki and Jinora - originally owned by Rian..

hrefna2.jpg

Rapalje's Dana, agouti, born May 5th, 2017, mother of Lin

Dana1.jpg

Castor's Ilah, agouti berkshire, born May 10th, 2017, mother of Korra

Ilah2.jpg

Castor's Iorek, black berkshire, born May 10th, 2017

Iorek3.jpg

Rapalje's Ikki, pearl, born September 30th, 2017 (I really should get new pics of her and her sister!)

ikki1-2.jpg

Rapalje's (J)inora, black, born September 30th, 2017

jinora2-2.jpg

Castor's Jorunn, mink, born December 17th, 2017

Jorunn-3.jpg

Castor's Jaina, lavender, born December 17th, 2017 - didn't get pregnant :(

Jaina-3-1.jpg

Castor's Korra, agouti hooded, born January 19th, 2018, mother of Mogwai

Korra-5.jpg

Castor's Lin, black berkshire, born February 27th, 2018, mother of Natsuki

Lin-4.jpg

Castor's Mogwai, Russian blue berkshire (silvermane?), born August 23th, 2018

CastorsMogwai.jpg\

Castor's Natsuki, black hooded, born August 31st, 2018

Natsuki-6.jpg

That was all for now, sometime later I'll show you all my boys. :)

• J'aime 1
  • J'adore 2

Awesome girls!
Your Russian dove agoutis look pretty much alike French Russian agouti. Probably because our agouti (and as a consequence all our agouti-based varieties) is generally warmer and paler than agouti outside of France, and closer to the foreign standards for cinnamon. We already noticed that when comparing with pictures from the NFRS forum. It is interesting to observe it also on Dutch ratties.

Interesting! Doesn't help that the difference is pretty minimal (at one point I had two Russian agoutis. a British blue agouti and a Russian dove agouti in the same cage, madness!) and pictures can make the colour look different. Geronimo is also chocolate-based Russian dove, rather than mink-based. Didn't find out until I mated her to a cinnamon buck of mine.