[Y-litter] Shita's Tobias X Shita's Vacherin

Shita

Messages recommandés

• 1 mois après...
On 6/7/2022 at 10:10 AM, Rustina said:

Goodbye Ivy :bye:

That waking up is hard..

<3

Ooh no Justine, I'm so, so sorry for your loss... What happened?

I haven't been online for a while due to personal stuff - i.e. a relationship break-up (after being together for 14 years); I'd to temporary move in with my (alcoholic..) father, and switched homes every couple of months after.

Right now, my auto-immune disease is active again, which causes me to go in and out of the hospital. And because of my condition, and lack of energy, taking care of my rats sometimes can be a struggle already..

This is not an excuse for the lack of communication with my adopters (I feel terrible about it), I'm sincerely sorry.

• Tristesse 3

• 2 semaines après...

oh i'm sorry for you Shita i just saw your message!

I'm sorry about what's happening to you, don't worry, I understand of course and I'm just writing down the information as it comes

Yes I lost Ivy suddenly but Yetta had big problems and she was very strong! 2 surgeries and lots of antibiotics and now she's fine. I wish you everything goes well! courage !<3

• J'aime 1