Aller au contenu

Dutch ratties

Shita

Messages recommandés

On 12/25/2018 at 2:02 AM, Shita said:

Shita's ORINDA, golden siamese rex

(sibling of Olwen - daughter of Hebbes - granddaughter of Kazue - niece of Lilly, Hamka, Kalli, Kyan, Quattro Formaggi)

orinda_p1630041xsmall-copy-1-.jpg

I had Orinda put to sleep because of a nasty abscess at the vulva/urethra that didn't heal. :(

16.05.2018 - 14.02.2020

• Tristesse 5

• 3 semaines après...
  • 2 mois après...

Castor's KYAN, russian blue berkshire

(sibling of Kalli - mother of Peigi - granddaughter of Kazue - niece of Lilly, Olwen, Orinda)

kyan_p1620900xsmall.jpg

Kyan passed away in my arms.....

19/01/2018 - 01/06/2020

:bye:

• Tristesse 1

Thank you. I'm very grateful for her children (P-litter), grandchildren (U- and W-litter) and great-grandchildren (X-litter), so her spirit continues. <3

• J'adore 1

• 1 mois après...

Castor's KALLI, black

(sibling of Kyan - granddaughter of Kazue - aunt of Peigi - niece of Lilly, Olwen, Orinda)

kalli_p1620914xsmall.jpg

I've had Kalli put to sleep last week because of pyometra, she had a growing mammary tumor as well, and her condition made me decide not to have surgery anymore, so I had to let her go. :( 

19/01/2018 - 18/07/2020

Modifié par Shita
  • Tristesse 3

Meet my new girls!

Shita's VACHERIN, black eyed siamese

(daughter of Squacquerone - granddaughter of Quesadilla, Hamka - great-granddaughter of Quattro Formaggi, Hebbes - great-great-granddaughter of Kazue)

vacherin-.jpg

Shita's WYNN, black rex

(half-sister of Ulenka - daughter of Thiri - granddaughter of Umay, Kyan - great-granddaughter of Orinda - great-great-granddaughter of Hebbes, Kazue)

wynn-.jpg

Shita's XINYI, russian blue

(daughter of Ulenka - granddaughter of Rajani - great-granddaughter of Orinda, Kyan - great-great-granddaughter of Hebbes, Kazue)

xinyi-.jpg

• J'adore 3

• 3 mois après...

I lost two of my beloved ratties recently.. :(

Rapalje's HAM

rapaljes-ham-orig_orig.jpg

16/08/2017 - 30/10/2020

Shita's QUESADILLA

quesadilla_orig.jpg

16/01/2019 - 14/11/2020

Goodbye sweeties.... :bye:

• Tristesse 5

• 1 mois après...
  • 3 mois après...

Thank you all. <3

On 11/21/2020 at 4:12 PM, Shita said:

Rapalje's HAM, chocolate agouti

(sibling of Hebbes, Hamka - uncle of Olwen, Orinda, Quattro Formaggi)

rapaljes-ham-orig_orig.jpg

16/08/2017 - 30/10/2020

Shita's QUESADILLA, ivory dumbo
(half-sibling of Peigi - daughter of Quattro Formaggi - granddaughter of Hamka - niece of Nanuq - mother of Squacquerone - grandmother of Vacherin)

quesadilla_orig.jpg

16/01/2019 - 14/11/2020

Sadly it's been a tough time - by the end of 2020, I lost 5 of my beloved rats in only 7,5 weeks... ;(

Rapalje's HEBBES, golden siamese

(sibling of Hamka, Ham - mother of Olwen, Orinda - grandmother of Rajani, Squacquerone - great-grandmother of Thiri, Ulenka, Vacherin - great-great-grandmother of Wynn, Xinyi, Yarra - aunt of Quattro Formaggi)

hebbes-p3080573x_orig.jpg

Just before her 3 years and 4 months celebration, Hebbes died in my arms of old age... :(

16/08/2017 - 09/12/2020

Hebbes was very special to me, since she was bred by my friend Rian <3 who passed away in 2018.

Fortunately her descendants will continue to be bred, not only by me but also @Elian @Hesci and even in France. @Fanny.44 @Loulouteratoune @ella @Tani 

On 7/1/2019 at 3:04 PM, Shita said:

Shita's RAJANI, chocolate (siamese) burmese berkshire rex

(half-sibling of Kalli, Kyan - daughter of Orinda - granddaughter of Hebbes - niece of Olwen, Thiri - mother of Ulenka - grandmother of Xinyi)

rajani-planning_orig.jpg

Only a couple days later, Rajani suddenly passed away... :(

02/02/2019 - 16/12/2020

Shita's OLWEN, russian blue agouti black eyed siamese rex

(sibling of Orinda - daughter of Hebbes - granddaughter of Kazue - niece of Lilly, Hamka, Ham, Kalli, Kyan, Quattro Formaggi, Squacquerone)

olwen_p1620992xsmall-copy2-.jpg

During Christmas, Olwen suffered from acute respiratory problems, probably pneumonia - I started antibiotics but she had such difficulty breathing, I had to let her go... :(

16/05/2018 - 26/12/2020

• J'adore 1
  • Tristesse 4

• 3 mois après...
  • 4 semaines après...
On 5/14/2019 at 5:31 PM, Shita said:

UMAY of Zirrael

amaiumay_orig.jpg

01/01/2019 - 08/06/2021

Sadly I lost my Polish import recently, she died in my arms - I'm not really sure why but it was very acute... probably heartfailure. :(

• Tristesse 3

Shita's PEIGI

(daughter of Kyan - great-granddaughter of Kazue - niece of Lilly, Nanuq, Kalli)

peigi-p3080556x_orig.jpg

24/10/2018 - 16/06/2021

And right after that, we've lost Peigi - she had 2 mammary tumors and wasn't in the best condition anymore, so we had to let her go... :(

• Tristesse 3

We have some new additions to our group though. One of them is Ronja, who came back to us after all of her cagemates died. She will be 2,5 years old in just a couple of days!

Shita's RONJA

ronja_resized3.jpg

• J'aime 1
  • J'adore 3